Democracy & Human Rights Education
- Total Projects
- Projects Completed
- Projects In Progress
Democracy & Human Rights Education Program organizes rural communities to understand their rights and responsibilities as citizens of Pakistan and links them with Government services, resources and institutions so that the citizens are able to access their rights and also contribute towards making Pakistan a true democracy.
Currently PODA is implementing the following projects under this program .
- Setup of democracy Education Centers in Rural Areas
- Facilitating Rural Citizens in CNIC & Voter Registration Process
- Training of Rural Councilors on Pro Women Laws of Pakistan
- Advocacy for the restoration of Local Government System in Pakistan
- Training of Rural Groups in Preparing Projects for District Development Plan & Budget
- Supporting Human Rights Defenders Through Training and Adocacy